FAQ – WHY CAMEL MILK?
Why Camel Milk?
Camel Milk is naturally comprised of an amazing array of ingredients, including unique proteins and nutrients which make it a perfect milk alternative, and also a base component for skin care and nutraceutical products.
Immune Proteins- perhaps the most important component of camel milk. The concentrated immune proteins and the unique molecular structure of camel milk delivers natural anti-microbials, anti-bacterials, anti-inflammatory agents, and anti-fungal properties.
Here is how Camels Milk compares to cows milk –
– Camel Milk contains a higher concentration of minerals like iron, zinc, potassium, copper, sodium and magnesium.
– Camel Milk has higher vitamin A and B2 levels. It also contains more protein than cow milk.
– Camel Milk has 3 times the amount of Vitamin C than cow milk.
– Camel Milk contains more unsaturated fatty acids and essential B-vitamins than cow milk.
– Camel Milk contains lower cholesterol than cow milk.
– Camel milk contains a different composition of whey proteins and caseins when compared to cow milk, which is a big reason why it has more healing properties than cow milk.
– Camel Milk contains a lower amount of lactose which makes it easier for lactose-intolerant people to digest and consume.
– Camel Milk has more effective antibacterial and antiviral characteristics than cow milk.
– Camel Milk does not solidify easily and is easier to digest than cow milk.
– And… Camel Milk doesn’t curdle!
Beneficial Active Ingredients of Camel Milk Include:
Essential Fatty Acids including Omega 3, Omega 6, Omega 9 oils.
(Transforms dry or damaged skin into supple, soft, glowing, healthy looking skin)
Alpha Hydroxy Acids act as a collagen stimulator and provides natural and gentle exfoliating action which will improve skin look and feel.
Vitamins and Minerals- Camel Milk contains a gold mine of vitamins and minerals including vitamins A, B, C, D, and E. These vitamins, alone or acting together, contain anti-aging properties as well as functional anti-oxidant properties. Camel Milk itself is an amazing antibacterial and antimicrobial!
Phospholipids are an important class of biomolecules. Phospholipids are the fundamental building blocks of cellular membranes. The phospholipids naturally contained in camel milk protects and repairs skin through the production of elastin and collagen.
Looking For Camel Milk FAQs?
Click Here > https://www.camelmilkcoop.com/camel-milk-faqs/
While The Camel Milk Coop does not make claims regarding the health benefits of camel milk, there are hundreds of entries online and also found in the PubMed database (maintained by the National Institutes of Health (www.NIH.gov) claiming that Camel Milk has various healing properties and is used in some parts of the world to treat various ailments and diseases.
Some of the claims we’ve found online are as follows:
1. Allergies/Especially in Children
Camel Milk has been used for children who suffer from mild to severe allergies from many types of foods. Scientific studies on a small group of eight children who were severely allergic to milk and other kinds of food showed that they were successfully able to overcome their allergies by following a diet consisting of camel milk. All eight children overcame the allergies with no side effects. See https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16382703. This is owing to the presence of disease-fighting immunoglobulins, which help reduce allergies and their symptoms.
2. Fights Autoimmune Disorders: Camel Milk is rich in immunoglobins or antibodies which target foreign bodies and disease-inducing substances, or antigens, effectively purging them from the immune system. Camel milk has many immune-system components that help fight autoimmune disorders like Crohn’s disease, multiple sclerosis and other conditions. Traditional autoimmune disorder medicines usually suppress the immune system, while camel milk boosts it. Dr. Reuven Yagil, a physiology professor at the University of Israel, mentions that camel milk can control and even heal autoimmune disorders.
3. Autism: Camel milk has been found to help curb autistic symptoms and even help eliminate autism in some case studies. Controlled studies on autistic individuals conclude that autistic symptoms gradually got better and autistic people turned more docile, less hysteric and less self-destructive. Many studies, though, have been inconclusive and these controlled studies can’t prove how camel milk helps curb this condition. It is believed that the antioxidant properties of camel milk usually help reduce autistic symptoms. See https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3773435/.
4. Antioxidant Rich: Camel Milk is rich in antioxidants, which makes it a great remedy for eliminating free-radicals, helping cure afflictions like pigmentation and cancerous cells. This property ensures that camel milk combats oxidative stress. The antioxidant property of camel milk also makes it quite effective in controlling and reducing the symptoms of cancer. See https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23768340.
5. Anti-Aging: Camel Milk contains a compound called alpha-hydroxyl acid which helps smoothen fine lines and prevents wrinkles, thus delaying the onset of aging. Alexander Jumbo’s book, Push Back Aging, highlights camel milk as an anti-aging substance. See https://books.google.co.in/books?id=wmsYBgAAQBAJ&pg=PA32&dq=camel+milk+and+aging&hl=en&sa=X&ei=fSbjVKruPIu-uASDv4HAAQ&ved=0CBwQ6AEwAA#v=snippet&q=camel%20milk&f=false.
6. Anti-Inflammatory: Camel milk is an effective anti-inflammatory agent which makes it quite useful in treating inflammatory conditions like cough and bronchitis. It also relieves arthritic and rheumatic pains. See https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24788059 .
7. Anti-Diabetic: Camel Milk is an effective anti-diabetic agent. It contains many agents which contribute to its efficacy in controlling and preventing diabetes. It has an insulin-like protein, which helps reduce the effect of diabetes. The insulin present in Camel Milk makes blood absorption easier. See https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22751901.
8. Tuberculosis: There have been many studies on the efficacy of camel milk when it comes to treating tuberculosis. Camel Milk is a strong antibacterial and antiviral agent that helps purge the body of mycobacterium tubercoli.
9. Weight Loss: Camel milk is low in fat. The low-fat value means that you will not put on unwanted weight or struggle with high levels of cholesterol.
10. No Extra Chemicals: We know that Camel milk contains more than 3 times the amount of Vitamin C than other types of milk. Camel milk is high in iron, folate and other essential nutrients. This means that camel milk does not need any added preservatives.
Notwithstanding any of the above…Camel Milk Cooperative, Inc. and its Affiliates, Employees, and Agents DO NOT MAKE ANY MEDICAL CLAIMS. ALL OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ABOVE IS FOR GENERAL EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND IS NOT INTENDED OR IMPLIED TO CLAIM THAT CAMEL MILK COULD OR SHOULD BE USED TO TREAT ANY AILMENTS OR DISEASES.
YOU SHOULD ALWAYS CONSULT A COMPETENT MEDICAL DOCTOR PRIOR TO USING ANY PRODUCTS (INCLUDING THOSE SOLD BY CAMEL LIFE) TO TREAT A MEDICAL CONDITION OR DISEASE. WHILE WE CONTINUE TO HEAR, WITNESS, AND SEE ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE OF CAMEL MILK BEING USED TO TREAT OR CURE VARIOUS CONDITIONS, THE FACT REMAINS THAT ONLY DRUGS APPROVED BY THE FDA CAN BE MARKETED WITH SUCH CLAIMS. CAMEL MILK IS NOT APPROVED BY THE FDA FOR THE TREATMENT OF ANY AILMENTS OR DISEASES.